Thinking of refinancing? Let us show you how to refinance your home and start saving money today
- The top thing to consider is, will there be a net-tangible benefit from refinancing your current home?
- Will you be able to drop your mortgage insurance at the same time of the refinance?
- What is your main reason for looking at mortgage refinance? Lower payment? Make home improvements etc?
What Type Of Mortgage Refinance Is Best For You?
With all the different refinance options, you need to do your due-diligence to make sure you’re choosing the best one. Some of the refinance options are:
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- VA Streamline Refinance
- HARP Program
- Variable-Rate Mortgage Refinance Loan
- Home-Equity Refinance Loan
- Interest-Only Home Mortgage Refinance Loan
Refinancing your mortgage is essentially paying off your current mortgage to create a new one to gain some sort of benefit or multiple benefits. There are a lot of different scenarios and options when it comes to refinancing.
Typically, if you’re eligible to refinance your loan then you should probably do it. You’ll end up gaining some sort of net-tangible benefit that you didn’t have prior to refinancing. That could result in a lower interest rate, a lower monthly payment or getting some cash in-hand to use for home improvements, pay off some debts or anything else you’d like to use it for.
If you’re looking at mortgage refinance for the sole purpose of getting cash-out, we have a solution for you. If you need the extra cash for things such as home improvements or even debt consolidation, feel free to take a look at Personal Loans from some of our trusted referral partners.